LPC-60 series Waterproof Original Taiwan Mean Well AC to DC Switching LED Power Supply
Waterproof series LPC-60-1050 LPC-60-1400 LPC-60-1750
within 3 working days
|Brand Name: Mean Well||Place of Original: Taiwan, China|
|Model: LPC-60-1050/1400/1750||Application: shop counters/ reception wall/ shop front,Indoor,Outdoor|
90 ~ 264VAC / 127 ~ 370VDC (It says AC100~ 240V in the items)
|Output||DC 9~48V 1050mA||DC 9~42V 1400mA||DC 9~34V 1750mA|
|Certification||UL, CE, EMC, CSA|
Constant current design
Universal AC input / Full range
Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 seconds
Protections: Short circuit / Over voltage
Cooling by free air convection
Fully encapsulated with IP67 level (Note8)
Fully isolated plastic case
Class II power unit, no FG
Class 2 power unit
Suitable for LED lighting and moving sign applications (Note7)
100% full load burn-in test
Low cost, high reliability
2 years warranty
- Notes on choosing a switching power supply?
- To increase the reliability of the S.P.S., we suggest users choose a unit that has a rating of 30% more power than actual need. For example, if the system needs a 100W source, we suggest that users choose a S.P.S. with 130W of output power or more. By doing this, you can effectively boost the reliability of the S.P.S. in your system.
- We also need to consider about ambient temperature of the S.P.S. and whether there is additional device for dissipating the heat. If the S.P.S. is working in a high temperature environment, we need to make some derating to the output power. The derating curve of "ambient temperature" versus "output power" can be found on our spec sheets.
Choosing functions based
on your application:
- Protection function: Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Over Temperature Protection (OVP), Over Load Protection (OLP), and etc.
- Application function: Signaling Function (Power Good, Power Fail), Remote Control, Remote Sensing, and etc.
- Special function: Power Factor Correction (PFC), Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) function.
- Make sure that the model qualifies for the safety standards and EMC regulations you need.
- Why the input voltage marked on the spec. sheet is 88~264 VAC while the label on the power supply says that it is 100~240VAC?
- During safety verification process, the agency will use a stricter standard -- ?0%(IEC60950 uses +6%, -10%) of the input voltage range labeled on the power supply to conduct the test. So, operating at the wider input voltage range as specified on the spec. sheet should be fine. The narrower range of input voltage labeled on the power supply is to fulfill the test standard of safety regulation and make sure that users insert input voltage correctly.